Ready for a new challenge?
Crane Operator LG1750
Scope:Operation of the LG1750 on project based sites
Location of Work:Ontario, Canada
Type of Equipment:Liebherr LG1750
- Assume responsibility for ensuring the effective on-site management of the LG1750 crane operations.
- Reviews lift plans and FLRA's on a daily basis to ensure all hazards are identified and mitigated.
- Direct crews during assembly/disassembly of the LG1750 as well as internal movement of cranes.
- Must be able to layout crane locations prior to crane set up.
- Must be able to work with customer to assist with component layouts and site preparation.
- Ensures all required paperwork including but not limited to; logbooks, FLRA's, maintenance requests are completed and submitted in a timely manner with any required company and or client signatures.
- Represents the company as a liaison to help resolve any customer, employee, or contractor concerns in a professional manner. Ensures all site rules are communicated to employees and adhered to at all time.
- Leading and support the Incident and Injury Free culture within the team and provide all necessary guidance, mentorship and support as required.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities by formulating recommendations for improvements to work processes.
- Crane and Rigging technical training; Journeyman ticket preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, including at least two years of experience operating LG1750.
- Able to work in a team environment with the company's best interest in mind at all times.
- Experience with loads in excess of 200,000lbs being hoisted to 300'+ elevations.
Candidate Must Demonstrate:
- Ability to organise routine daily operations for all crane requirements.
- Clear and concise communication including written, verbal and radio skills.
- A strong commitment and understanding of health, safety and environmental policies.